S+B Crescent modules are designed in recognition of the importance of stimulating and attracting a more sophisticated generation of teachers and students.
Designed to Enhance the Learning Experience
The Crescent – a forward facing bench system with contemporary appeal. Students sit safely and comfortably to one side of the modular assembly.
- Storage options located conveniently to the other side of the module.
- Integrated services which can include some or all of the following; gas, water, electricity including IT cabling to provide a fully operational science learning environment.
- Optional covers for sinks when not in use to give clear worktop space and increased flexibility.
- A wide range of worktop and colour choices including Corian, Polylab, Trespa, Hardwood and many others to suit none science applications.
- Flexibility – equally suited to chemistry, biology, physics or integrated science.
- The S+B Crescent system can also be supplied with fixed and mobile fume cupboards tested to BS14175 and a full range of fixed perimeter benching, mobile student, teachers and DDA compliant workstations.
- Our full range of standard and specialist wall fixed and tall free standing storage cabinetry complements and provides a modern hi-tech laboratory environment.
This functional and cost effective module provides an exciting alternative to the traditional uninspiring ‘workshop’ style school laboratory furniture that has remained unchanged for decades.
- Solid Surfaces such as Corian and Polylab provides a modern attractive, impervious and renewable worktop.
- Solid Grade Laminate such as Trespa provides a very hard wearing surface with a modern appearance.
- Tropical Hardwood such as Iroko provides a tough, durable and repairable worktop for those who prefer natural materials.
- Plastic Laminate provides a low cost option for areas such as Physics and Electronics where there is limited use of liquids and chemicals.